Happy New Year from Las Vegas! Our Chief Innovation and Technology Engineer, Scott Lee is currently at the Consumer Technology Association’s CES 2020, exploring the forefront innovation around the world. He has attended a series of sessions focused on Mobility, Smart Cities, and Autonomous Horizons. Here are some key themes that are being discussed in future transportation:
• Expect more disruption.
• Mobility will be a multitude of solutions.
• Sharing and integration of data will continue to navigate proprietary and cost considerations.
• Integration based on needs is the focus.
• Public and private sector and societal cooperation is a necessity.
• Delivery of transportation technology is renewing its focus on customer trust and user experiences.