The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged employees across the world to telecommute during local stay-at-home orders. In order to help TranSmart employees with the adjustment in their daily work routine, we put together a list of helpful suggestions for their physical and mental health that we wanted to share.
• Set a regular work schedule and break time.
• Create a morning routine to get you ready for work.
• Set house rules with people and pets in your space to keep you focused on work.
• Dedicate a workspace and keep it uncluttered.
• Remove distractions from your workspace (close the door, buy a folding screen, face away from the window or people.)
• Catch up on those books, podcasts, movies, and TV shows you’ve been meaning to read/listen to/watch.
• Try out some new recipes.
• Participate in a free online class.
• Clean the house, organize the closet, etc.
• Reach out to friends and family online.
• When you’re able to, get outside and go for a walk.
In the light of rapid changing situation with these challenging times, it’s more important than ever that we reach out, take care of each other, and stay connected. Stay safe everyone!